Tea, coffee, refreshments and pastries will be available during the morning, mid-morning and mid-afternoon breaks. Lunches will also be provided at the venue throughout the duration of the course, please let us know as soon as possible if you have any particular dietary restrictions. Breakfasts and evening meals are not included, unless otherwise stated.
Global Gas Markets seeks to explore the evolving gas market through an examination of market fundamentals across different regions, offering insight into the political, regulatory and commercial structures underpinning the markets. Global Gas Markets will provide you with detailed and practical guidance on how and why things work as they do.
At Global Gas Markets theory is put into context with concrete examples from markets around the world. Exercises and case studies are used to help you put learning into practice and test your understanding. You will also have time to discuss ideas and issues with the faculty and other delegates. Global Gas Markets focuses on:
- Price drivers, markets and market structures - USA, Europe, Asia Pacific.
- Regulation - Theory supported by practical examples from different situations.
- Companies and strategies - How different types of companies set strategy in an evolving gas market.
- Trading - What it does and how it works.
- Politics - Influence of politics on shaping global gas markets.
Benefits of attending
- Gain genuine perspectives on global gas markets and their commercial realities enabling you to make informed decisions.
- Receive practical and relevant guidance on how you can address real life commercial issues.
- Understand the commercial issues across the gas chain and how different market participants behave and why.