- Cuadrilla set to start fracking after High Court judge dismisses legal challenges
- UK government appoints former MP as independent commissioner for shale gas
- Npower and SSE set to create UK’s second largest energy provider after CMA approves merger
- Novatek discovers more than 320 Bcm of gas reserves to underpin LNG expansion plans
- Baker Hughes agrees to purchase 5% stake in ADNOC Drilling
- Total concludes two agreements with Sonatrach
- Mozambique awards exploration agreements to ExxonMobil and expects to conclude deals with Sasol and Eni
- Po Valley’s deal to sell two fields in Italy collapses after opposition from Delta Energy’s largest shareholder
- Pemex books 180 million boe in 3P reserves after drilling two wells
- ExxonMobil donates USD 1 million to lobby group promoting US carbon tax
- Diversified Oil & Gas buys Core Appalachia Holding for USD 183 million
- EPIC Midstream agrees to purchase natural gas liquid fractionation unit from Southcross
- Woodside selects Bechtel as preferred contractor for Pluto LNG expansion
- Gasum secures ownership of Skangas after buying remaining 30% stake from Lyse Group
- Flex LNG considering purchase of five new LNG carriers currently under construction
Our three titles – Gas Matters Today, Gas Matters and LNG Business Review – tackle the biggest questions on global developments and major industry trends through a mixture of news, profiles and analysis.
Gas Matters Today
Gas Matters Today's news analysis keeps you fully briefed on the relevant people, companies and events shaping the gas, LNG and wider hydrocarbon industries.
Gas Matters provides essential context for the global gas industry and wider energy complex, pairing insider insight with broader themes - from geopolitics to macroeconomics to regulatory risk.
LNG Business Review
LNG Business Review gives the insiders view on issues LNG mangers are facing today, written by Gas Strategies' network of LNG experts.Stay current and search the past
Access news and features published daily*, plus a fully searchable archive.Available when you need it
Save stories, features, news and interviews and also read offline in the Gas Strategies app.Stay up-to date
Get real-time access to articles as they are published with alerts for the latest content.Flexibility
Access content via mobile or tablet, dedicated apps, web browser or customise a downloadable pdf.Subscribe
For more information please contact the subscriptions team on +44 (0) 20 7332 9981 or [email protected]
*Monday to Friday, excluding UK public holidays.