- Shell and Eni pay USD 1.1 billion to settle profit-sharing dispute with Kazakhstan
- US, Canada and Mexico’s potential new trade agreement welcomed by US oil and gas industry
- Canada’s Encana sells its San Juan assets to Denver-based DJR Energy
- US shale producer, Oneok, to bring online new gas processing facility
- ExxonMobil ‘looking to sell Gulf of Mexico assets’ – reports
- Ichthys LNG ships first condensate
- OMV sells Romanian assets, agrees to buy into Norwegian field
- Croatia LNG open season extended, again
- Norway approves Wintershall’s Nova field development
- Novatek and Siemens sign partnership agreement
- Shell global downstream LNG appoints new general manager
- BP and Aker BP pair up to develop new tech
- Panama Canal celebrates four LNG vessels transiting waterway in one day
- Cyprus invites ENI and Total to tender for Block 7 drilling rights
Our three titles – Gas Matters Today, Gas Matters and LNG Business Review – tackle the biggest questions on global developments and major industry trends through a mixture of news, profiles and analysis.
Gas Matters Today
Gas Matters Today's news analysis keeps you fully briefed on the relevant people, companies and events shaping the gas, LNG and wider hydrocarbon industries.
Gas Matters provides essential context for the global gas industry and wider energy complex, pairing insider insight with broader themes - from geopolitics to macroeconomics to regulatory risk.
LNG Business Review
LNG Business Review gives the insiders view on issues LNG mangers are facing today, written by Gas Strategies' network of LNG experts.Stay current and search the past
Access news and features published daily*, plus a fully searchable archive.Available when you need it
Save stories, features, news and interviews and also read offline in the Gas Strategies app.Stay up-to date
Get real-time access to articles as they are published with alerts for the latest content.Flexibility
Access content via mobile or tablet, dedicated apps, web browser or customise a downloadable pdf.Subscribe
For more information please contact the subscriptions team on +44 (0) 20 7332 9981 or [email protected]
*Monday to Friday, excluding UK public holidays.