- Eni makes gas and condensate discovery offshore Ghana
- FERC issues FEIS for Venture Global’s proposed 20 mtpa Plaquemines LNG plant
- ExxonMobil to invest USD 100 million in lower-emissions technologies
- Cheniere earnings dip despite higher loaded LNG volumes in Q1
- EDF LNG traders quit to join Mercuria
- Angola’s president sacks Sonangol chair due to fuel crisis
- Uganda launches second round of bidding for five exploration blocks
- Axpo signs long-term capacity agreement with German LNG Terminal
- Shell launches new LNG terminal in Gibraltar
- National Grid announces capacity offer for Grain LNG terminal for 2025
- Italian premiere voices opposition to Poseidon gas pipeline landfall
Our three titles – Gas Matters Today, Gas Matters and LNG Business Review – tackle the biggest questions on global developments and major industry trends through a mixture of news, profiles and analysis.
Gas Matters Today
Gas Matters Today's news analysis keeps you fully briefed on the relevant people, companies and events shaping the gas, LNG and wider hydrocarbon industries.
Gas Matters provides essential context for the global gas industry and wider energy complex, pairing insider insight with broader themes - from geopolitics to macroeconomics to regulatory risk.
LNG Business Review
LNG Business Review gives the insiders view on issues LNG mangers are facing today, written by Gas Strategies' network of LNG experts.Stay current and search the past
Access news and features published daily*, plus a fully searchable archive.Available when you need it
Save stories, features, news and interviews and also read offline in the Gas Strategies app.Stay up-to date
Get real-time access to articles as they are published with alerts for the latest content.Flexibility
Access content via mobile or tablet, dedicated apps, web browser or customise a downloadable pdf.Subscribe
For more information please contact the subscriptions team on +44 (0) 20 7332 9981 or [email protected]
*Monday to Friday, excluding UK public holidays.