- Petronet considering equity investment in Tellurian’s Driftwood LNG project
- BOEM offering 78 million acres in the next offshore licensing round scheduled for March
- Howard Energy Partners and NextEra Energy Partners form joint venture
- Los Angeles phases out three gas-fired power plants in 100% renewables drive
- BHP sanctions its share of funding for Atlantis Phase 3 project in the US Gulf of Mexico
- Sempra to sell US wind assets to American Electric Power
- Dominion Energy announces new initiates to reduce methane emissions
- Chevron signs LNG SPA with GS Caltex
- BP contracts drill rig for Ironbark prospect, offshore Western Australia
- Chevron and Woodside announce maintenance schedules for Western Australia LNG plants
- Woodside records a 28% year-on-year increase in net profit for 2018
- Shell agrees to purchase German residential solar battery manufacturer sonnen
- German LNG Terminal signs another unnamed party to take capacity at its proposed LNG terminal
- Turkey reportedly awards new oil and gas exploration licences
- PTTEP acquires 33.8% stake in gas firm Apico for USD 64 million
- Sonatrach signs USD 1 billion deal with India's Larsen & Toubro
- Eni and SABIC sign agreement to develop technology for natural gas conversion into synthesis gas
Our three titles – Gas Matters Today, Gas Matters and LNG Business Review – tackle the biggest questions on global developments and major industry trends through a mixture of news, profiles and analysis.
Gas Matters Today
Gas Matters Today's news analysis keeps you fully briefed on the relevant people, companies and events shaping the gas, LNG and wider hydrocarbon industries.
Gas Matters provides essential context for the global gas industry and wider energy complex, pairing insider insight with broader themes - from geopolitics to macroeconomics to regulatory risk.
LNG Business Review
LNG Business Review gives the insiders view on issues LNG mangers are facing today, written by Gas Strategies' network of LNG experts.Stay current and search the past
Access news and features published daily*, plus a fully searchable archive.Available when you need it
Save stories, features, news and interviews and also read offline in the Gas Strategies app.Stay up-to date
Get real-time access to articles as they are published with alerts for the latest content.Flexibility
Access content via mobile or tablet, dedicated apps, web browser or customise a downloadable pdf.Subscribe
For more information please contact the subscriptions team on +44 (0) 20 7332 9981 or [email protected]
*Monday to Friday, excluding UK public holidays.