- Rosneft completes deal with Eni for a 30% stake in the Zohr gas field
- Saudi Aramco inaugurates Indian subsidiary
- India's Reliance Industries hit with penalty following appeal against the government
- Targa resources sells stake in Grand Prix pipeline, agrees to enter Gulf Coast pipeline
- Cheniere given the green light to begin operations at Sabine Train 4
- Tullow Oil plans 3D seismic surveys offshore Jamaica following encouraging 2D data
- Wärtsilä brings online the first of two 100 MW power plants for Pampa Energia
- Mitsui concludes 10-year SPA with Hokkaido Gas
- Gas Natural Fenosa moves its headquarters from Barcelona to Madrid
- Start-up of Finland’s Olkiluoto-3 nuclear plant delayed by two years
- The European Commission has placed a ban on gas liquids sales to North Korea
Our three titles – Gas Matters Today, Gas Matters and LNG Business Review – tackle the biggest questions on global developments and major industry trends through a mixture of news, profiles and analysis.
Gas Matters Today
Gas Matters Today's news analysis keeps you fully briefed on the relevant people, companies and events shaping the gas, LNG and wider hydrocarbon industries.
Gas Matters provides essential context for the global gas industry and wider energy complex, pairing insider insight with broader themes - from geopolitics to macroeconomics to regulatory risk.
LNG Business Review
LNG Business Review gives the insiders view on issues LNG mangers are facing today, written by Gas Strategies' network of LNG experts.Stay current and search the past
Access news and features published daily*, plus a fully searchable archive.Available when you need it
Save stories, features, news and interviews and also read offline in the Gas Strategies app.Stay up-to date
Get real-time access to articles as they are published with alerts for the latest content.Flexibility
Access content via mobile or tablet, dedicated apps, web browser or customise a downloadable pdf.Subscribe
For more information please contact the subscriptions team on +44 (0) 20 7332 9981 or [email protected]
*Monday to Friday, excluding UK public holidays.