- Tulip Oil takes FID on Q10 field development offshore the Netherlands
- ExxonMobil awarded production rights to Ghana’s Deepwater Cape Three Points Block
- Woodside to develop an LNG truck loading facility at Pluto LNG
- India launches its first licensing round in eight years
- Tullow adds a further two blocks to its Ivory Coast portfolio
- Eco and Tullow opt to proceed with phase two development of Orinduik field
- Black & Veatch deliver world’s first barge-based FSRU
- Tellurian hires Goldman and Societe Generale as financial advisors
- USA Compression Partners to buy ETP’s compression business for USD 1.8 billion
- API president Jack Gerard stepping down after 10 years
- Gaslog raises USD 111 million through public offering
- And more...
Our three titles – Gas Matters Today, Gas Matters and LNG Business Review – tackle the biggest questions on global developments and major industry trends through a mixture of news, profiles and analysis.
Gas Matters Today
Gas Matters Today's news analysis keeps you fully briefed on the relevant people, companies and events shaping the gas, LNG and wider hydrocarbon industries.
Gas Matters provides essential context for the global gas industry and wider energy complex, pairing insider insight with broader themes - from geopolitics to macroeconomics to regulatory risk.
LNG Business Review
LNG Business Review gives the insiders view on issues LNG mangers are facing today, written by Gas Strategies' network of LNG experts.Stay current and search the past
Access news and features published daily*, plus a fully searchable archive.Available when you need it
Save stories, features, news and interviews and also read offline in the Gas Strategies app.Stay up-to date
Get real-time access to articles as they are published with alerts for the latest content.Flexibility
Access content via mobile or tablet, dedicated apps, web browser or customise a downloadable pdf.Subscribe
For more information please contact the subscriptions team on +44 (0) 20 7332 9981 or [email protected]
*Monday to Friday, excluding UK public holidays.