Our three titles – Gas Matters Today, Gas Matters and LNG Business Review – tackle the biggest questions on global developments and major industry trends through a mixture of news, profiles and analysis.
Gas Matters Today’s news analysis keeps you fully briefed on the relevant people, companies and events shaping the gas, LNG and wider hydrocarbon industries. Subscription provides access to full archive and current content in electronic format.
• Daily news updates published and sent via regular email newsletters
• Detailed news analysis, weekly features
• Quarterly and annual reviews covering the events, politics and people shaping the gas and LNG industry
• Searchable online archive
Gas Matters offers expert insight into the key issues affecting the gas, LNG and wider energy businesses and is an authoritative tool for industry professionals.
• Published 4-5 times per month online and via email alerts
• Written by Gas Strategies’ network of energy specialists
• Analyses global energy business issues today and in the future
• In-depth research based on interviews, market and company analysis and data
• Thought leadership and insights from leading energy industry figures
• Examination of underlying market trends
• Searchable online archive as far back as 1988
LNG Business Review is the indispensable tool for professionals involved in all aspects of the LNG value chain, delivering commercial insight into today’s global LNG business.
- Feature-length articles published 4-5 times per month online, via email and through our app
- Thought leadership and insights from leading LNG industry figures
- Analysis of issues LNG executives are facing today and in the future
- Examination of underlying energy trends
- Industry leading publication – ensures your plans, reports and presentations have the authority of a reputable source behind them
- Unrivalled coverage of global LNG project developments, commercial operations, contract and portfolio management
- Indispensable research tool – Full access to the online archive as far back as 2004
Subscriptions also include:
Ability to save stories, features, news and interviews and also read offline in the Gas Strategies app.
Get real-time access to articles as they are published with alerts for the latest content.
Available to read in multiple formats (iOS for iPhone/iPad, the web, downloadable and printable pdf).
For more information please contact the subscriptions team on +44 (0) 20 7332 9976 or [email protected].