Publications - Gas and LNG
Our three gas and LNG focused publications provide a comprehensive view of the industry. Gas Matters Today, Gas Matters and LNG Business Review – tackle the biggest questions on global developments and major gas and LNG industry trends through a mixture of news, profiles and analysis.
Gas Matters Today provides gas and LNG industry news analysis to keep you fully briefed on the relevant people, companies and events shaping the hydrocarbon industry. A subscription provides access to full archive of gas and LNG articles in electronic format.
• Daily gas and LNG news updates published and sent via regular email newsletters
• Detailed gas and LNG news analysis, weekly features
• Quarterly and annual reviews of the gas and LNG industry covering the events, politics and people shaping the industry
• Searchable online archive of historical gas and LNG articles.
Gas Matters offers expert insight into the gas and LNG industry covering the key issues affecting the energy businesses and is an authoritative tool for gas and LNG industry professionals.
• Regular gas and LNG articles published 4-5 times per month online and via email alerts
• Gas and LNG publication written by Gas Strategies’ network of energy specialists
• Analyses global energy business issues today and in the future
• In-depth research of the gas and LNG industry based on interviews, market and company analysis and data
• Thought leadership and insights from leading energy industry figures
• Examination of underlying market trends in the gas and LNG industry
• Searchable online archive of gas and LNG articles dating back to 1988
LNG Business Review is the indispensable publication for professionals involved in all aspects of the LNG value chain, delivering commercial insight into today’s global LNG business.
- Feature-length LNG articles published 4-5 times per month online, via email and through our app
- LNG publication providing thought leadership and insights from leading LNG industry figures
- Analysis of issues LNG industry executives are facing today and in the future
- Examination of underlying energy trends
- Industry leading LNG publication – ensures your plans, reports and presentations have the authority of a reputable source behind them
- Unrivalled coverage of global LNG project developments, commercial operations, contract and portfolio management
- Indispensable research tool – Full access to the online archive of LNG articles dating back to 2004
Subscriptions also include:
Ability to save stories, features, news and interviews and also read offline in the Gas Strategies app.
Get real-time access to articles as they are published with alerts for the latest content.
Available to read in multiple formats (iOS for iPhone/iPad, the web, downloadable and printable pdf).
For more information please contact the subscriptions team on +44 (0) 20 7332 9976 or [email protected].