Gas Strategies has a tremendous opportunity for an experienced and knowledgeable individual to join our consulting team and to develop themselves as a skilled, commercial and management consultant in the global gas and LNG industry.
We are seeking ambitious, determined consultants who have knowledge, understanding and insight of the global gas and energy industry of today. Candidates will have a thorough grounding in the gas, LNG and/or gas-to-power sector and be able to discuss and articulate clearly how energy markets are evolving, and how these developments will create opportunities and challenges for various industry participants. Candidates will need to demonstrate that they have the capability and drive to go beyond knowledge and facts and to apply industry insights in a commercial and business oriented manner in a way that supports the activities of an energy based consulting practice.
You will be given the chance to develop consulting business skills and to work on demanding commercial projects for major energy industry players. You will work in focused, flexible and result-orientated project teams, where commercial, market and management insight powerfully combine to support our clients on some of their most challenging business issues and problems.
Applicants will need the following important skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and business communication skills
- They can confidently facilitate client interactions
- A good grounding in fundamental energy market analytics
- The curiosity to seek out and develop business opportunities,
- Produce and develop innovative and thought provoking content
Candidates must be prepared to challenge themselves and grow their capability in a demanding professional environment that has high expectations of its people. This is both in terms of accuracy and clarity of information and client service excellence, as well as applying creativity and challenge to consulting processes in a supportive team-based manner.
Core tasks of the consultant role will include:
- Contributing to consulting assignments including delivery of specialist gas, LNG and gas-to-power industry outputs
- Supporting project work streams and managing smaller project delivery
- Contributing to client development though proposal development and business origination
- Working with our team and clients to establish and develop strong business relationships
If you believe you have the talent and capability to progress your personal development in consultancy - focused on the energy sector - then you should tailor your CV accordingly and prepare a compelling covering letter to send in to the link below
You will need to be available to work in Central London and to attend interview at relatively short notice.
All serious applications will be considered and responded to quickly and confidentially.