AAkkGas Strategies has an opportunity for a candidate with 2 to 5 years’ commercial experience of LNG markets to join our consulting team. We are looking for professionals who have an excellent understanding of global gas and LNG markets and are keen to develop their career within a consultancy practice and to help our clients face the challenges of a dynamic and evolving marketplace.
The LNG Markets Consultant will be responsible for supporting a portfolio of client relationships and engagements with their specialist knowledge and expertise. They will be bright, energetic, and have real intellectual and commercial curiosity about the global LNG markets and industry. Some of the responsibilities of the role include:
- Being an advanced and knowledgeable commentator on global LNG market fundamentals
- Energy demand, supply and price analysis and long-term forecasting
- Contributing to consulting assignments through the delivery of specialist gas, LNG and gas-to-power industry outputs
- Supporting LNG project work streams and managing smaller project delivery
- Supporting the effective planning and delivery of consulting engagements
- Contributing to client business development though proposal development
- Representing our business and brand as a provider of specialist advice
As well as an understanding of LNG markets and the industries’ key players, our Consultants also need to have the following core skills:
- Excellent problem solving and general learning ability
- Excellent interpersonal and business communication skills
- Good commercial sense and the curiosity to seek out and develop business opportunities
- Advanced Excel skills
If you believe you have the talent to pursue real development in commercial consulting within the gas, LNG and energy industry then you should tailor your CV properly and prepare a compelling covering letter that describes why you might be suitable and carefully layout what you can offer to a business like this.
You will need to be eligible to work in Central London and be able to attend interview at relatively short notice.
Please send your details to the HR Manager, using the email provided.
All serious applications wil be considered and responded to quickly and confidentially.