- Chevron to bring low sulphur IMO compliant fuel to market in Q3
- China’s new proposed national pipeline operator a “game changer” for the country
- Santos makes ‘major’ oil and gas discovery offshore Western Australia
- Cooper Energy and AGL sign gas supply agreement
- AIE araed construction contract for Port Kembla Gas Terminal
- Bahrain offers foreign investors 100% ownership of upstream projects, reports
- McDermott, Saipem and Chiyoda win EPC contract for Mozambique LNG
- Kinder Morgan delays Elba LNG start-up due to commissioning issues
- US urges FERC to improve its climate change impact assessments of gas projects
- Papua New Guinea’s new prime minister promises major reforms; but not just yet
- IOC’s bid for Colombia oil blocks
- Marathon Oil exits Iraq
- Novatek, OMV and Gazprom Neft sign slew of cooperation agreements at forum
Our three titles – Gas Matters Today, Gas Matters and LNG Business Review – tackle the biggest questions on global developments and major industry trends through a mixture of news, profiles and analysis.
Gas Matters Today
Gas Matters Today's news analysis keeps you fully briefed on the relevant people, companies and events shaping the gas, LNG and wider hydrocarbon industries.
Gas Matters provides essential context for the global gas industry and wider energy complex, pairing insider insight with broader themes - from geopolitics to macroeconomics to regulatory risk.
LNG Business Review
LNG Business Review gives the insiders view on issues LNG mangers are facing today, written by Gas Strategies' network of LNG experts.Stay current and search the past
Access news and features published daily*, plus a fully searchable archive.Available when you need it
Save stories, features, news and interviews and also read offline in the Gas Strategies app.Stay up-to date
Get real-time access to articles as they are published with alerts for the latest content.Flexibility
Access content via mobile or tablet, dedicated apps, web browser or customise a downloadable pdf.Subscribe
For more information please contact the subscriptions team on +44 (0) 20 7332 9981 or [email protected]
*Monday to Friday, excluding UK public holidays.