- Extinction Rebellion activist arrested after gluing herself to Shell’s London HQ
- FERC approves construction of Tellurian's Driftwood and Sempra's Port Arthur LNG projects
- Colorado signs sweeping oil and gas legislation into law
- Ex-employee alleges culture of sexual harassment and discrimination at Anadarko Petroleum
- Nigeria court orders arrest of ex-ministers involved in OPL 245 scandal
- Tecpetrol considering legal action to force Argentina to pay shale subsidies
- Saudi Aramco buys 17% stake in South Korean refiner for USD 1.2 billion
- Shell and ConocoPhillips complete sale of Greater Sunrise stakes to Timor-Leste government
- Ineos suggests it will not frack UK sites unless government increases seismicity cap
- Black Sea Oil and Gas gets green light for Midia gas project field development plan
- And more…
Our three titles – Gas Matters Today, Gas Matters and LNG Business Review – tackle the biggest questions on global developments and major industry trends through a mixture of news, profiles and analysis.
Gas Matters Today
Gas Matters Today's news analysis keeps you fully briefed on the relevant people, companies and events shaping the gas, LNG and wider hydrocarbon industries.
Gas Matters provides essential context for the global gas industry and wider energy complex, pairing insider insight with broader themes - from geopolitics to macroeconomics to regulatory risk.
LNG Business Review
LNG Business Review gives the insiders view on issues LNG mangers are facing today, written by Gas Strategies' network of LNG experts.Stay current and search the past
Access news and features published daily*, plus a fully searchable archive.Available when you need it
Save stories, features, news and interviews and also read offline in the Gas Strategies app.Stay up-to date
Get real-time access to articles as they are published with alerts for the latest content.Flexibility
Access content via mobile or tablet, dedicated apps, web browser or customise a downloadable pdf.Subscribe
For more information please contact the subscriptions team on +44 (0) 20 7332 9981 or [email protected]
*Monday to Friday, excluding UK public holidays.