- HSBC providing USD 100 billion to tackle climate change and support sustainable growth
- BP, Shell and Statoil head a list investing in a new blockchain trading platform
- Fracking report for Australia’s Northern Territory delayed by three months
- Santos expects to produce and sell less gas in 2018
- GTT to design cryogenic tanks for nine container ships
- PetroChina and Beijing Enterprises Group to add four storage tanks at Caofeidian
- Italgas acquires gas distributor Ichnusa Gas
- Hyperdynamics sells 53% of its shares to Hong Kong investment firm CLNG Limited
- Fram oil and gas field partners to investing NOK 1 billion on gas module at Troll C
- ADX Energy has been given the go-ahead to drill a well offshore Tunisia
- Pertamina and ConocoPhillips sign a five-year SPA
- Total and Eni set to start exploration drilling at Block 6 offshore Cyprus
- Court injunction lifted against Petrobras’ proposed deal with Total
- Petrobras puts its controlling interest in a Nigerian joint venture up for sale
Our three titles – LNG Business Review, Gas Matters and Gas Matters Today – tackle the biggest questions on global developments and major industry trends through a mixture of news, profiles and analysis.
LNG Business Review
LNG Business Review seeks to discover new truths about today’s LNG industry. It strives to widen market players’ scope of reference by actively engaging with events, offering new perspectives while challenging existing ones, and never shying away from being a platform for debate.
Gas Matters digs deep into the stories of today, keeping the challenges of tomorrow in its sights. Weekly features and interviews, informed by unrivalled in-house expertise, offer a fresh perspective on events as well as thoughtful, intelligent analysis that dares to challenge the status quo.
Gas Matters Today
Gas Matters Today cuts through the bluster of online news and views to offer trustworthy, informed perspectives on major events shaping the gas and LNG industries. This daily news service provides unparalleled insight by drawing on the collective knowledge of in-house reporters, specialist contributors and extensive archive to go beyond the headlines, making it essential reading for gas industry professionals.