- Husky Energy fails in takeover bid of MEG Energy
- BP relinquishes half of its block offshore Nova Scotia after failing to drill wells
- Niko Resources reportedly serves arbitration proceedings against KG-D6 block partners
- Venture Global urges FERC to approve construction of its Calcasieu Pass LNG plant
- PG&E preparing for bankruptcy protection amid USD 30 billion of wildfire liabilities
- FERC investigating three interstate gas pipeline companies over rates
- Total reportedly looking to exit Netherlands upstream sector through offshore asset sale
- Equinor reduces CO2 emissions from its logistical operations on the NCS by 0.6 mt
- Swiss court overturns decision to impose measures against Gazprom’s Nord Stream assets
- Sri Lanka launches exploration tender for Block M2 in the Mannar basin
Our three titles – LNG Business Review, Gas Matters and Gas Matters Today – tackle the biggest questions on global developments and major industry trends through a mixture of news, profiles and analysis.
LNG Business Review
LNG Business Review seeks to discover new truths about today’s LNG industry. It strives to widen market players’ scope of reference by actively engaging with events, offering new perspectives while challenging existing ones, and never shying away from being a platform for debate.
Gas Matters digs deep into the stories of today, keeping the challenges of tomorrow in its sights. Weekly features and interviews, informed by unrivalled in-house expertise, offer a fresh perspective on events as well as thoughtful, intelligent analysis that dares to challenge the status quo.
Gas Matters Today
Gas Matters Today cuts through the bluster of online news and views to offer trustworthy, informed perspectives on major events shaping the gas and LNG industries. This daily news service provides unparalleled insight by drawing on the collective knowledge of in-house reporters, specialist contributors and extensive archive to go beyond the headlines, making it essential reading for gas industry professionals.