- Italy announces plans to block oil and gas exploration activity
- KKR and SemGroup launch Alberta-focussed midstream player
- BP Energy Partners acquires controlling stake in Vancouver-based Cyropeak LNG Solutions
- Medco pitches USD 435 million offer for Ophir
- DNO increases Faroe shareholding
- Peru discusses potential gas and LPG imports with Bolivia
- Saudi Arabia increases oil and gas resources following independent audit
- Venezuela’s Congress claims recent oil deals with US and French firms are illegal
- Nicolas Maduro sworn in for second term as Venezuela’s president
- Gas imports from Russia to Poland fall as PGNiG increases LNG purchases
- Pakistan’s prime minister dismisses chiefs of state-owned energy firms after blaming them for gas crisis
- US’ largest shale gas player reportedly sacks more than 100 workers in bid to cut costs
- Gazprom commissions Kaliningrad FSRU
- Penspen awarded FEED contract for phase one of gas pipeline running between Nigeria and Morocco
- Roberto Castello Branco takes to post of CEO of Petrobras
- Petrobras notifies Brazil’s regulatory authorities after detecting hydrocarbons at Peroba pre-salt prospect
Our three titles – Gas Matters Today, Gas Matters and LNG Business Review – tackle the biggest questions on global developments and major industry trends through a mixture of news, profiles and analysis.
Gas Matters Today
Gas Matters Today's news analysis keeps you fully briefed on the relevant people, companies and events shaping the gas, LNG and wider hydrocarbon industries.
Gas Matters provides essential context for the global gas industry and wider energy complex, pairing insider insight with broader themes - from geopolitics to macroeconomics to regulatory risk.
LNG Business Review
LNG Business Review gives the insiders view on issues LNG mangers are facing today, written by Gas Strategies' network of LNG experts.Stay current and search the past
Access news and features published daily*, plus a fully searchable archive.Available when you need it
Save stories, features, news and interviews and also read offline in the Gas Strategies app.Stay up-to date
Get real-time access to articles as they are published with alerts for the latest content.Flexibility
Access content via mobile or tablet, dedicated apps, web browser or customise a downloadable pdf.Subscribe
For more information please contact the subscriptions team on +44 (0) 20 7332 9981 or [email protected]
*Monday to Friday, excluding UK public holidays.