- Pakistan LNG launches tender seeking five LNG cargoes
- Shell’s Prelude FLNG starts production
- Sempra sells non-utility US gas storage sites to ArcLight for USD 332 million
- Petronas agrees to purchase 10% stake in the Al Khazzan gas field
- DNO relinquishes oil and gas block offshore Oman
- DEA sells three underground gas storage sites in southern Bavaria to Slovak Nafta
- Gazprom Neft and Repsol establish joint venture to explore block in west Siberia
- Cabot Energy shares tank after the company says it needs to raise cash to pay Canadian creditors
- DNO increases its Faroe Petroleum shareholding to 30.6%
- Energean signs gas supply deal with IPM Beer Tuvia
- Novatek pens MOU with Saibu Gas over potential use of the Hibiki LNG terminal
Our three titles – Gas Matters Today, Gas Matters and LNG Business Review – tackle the biggest questions on global developments and major industry trends through a mixture of news, profiles and analysis.
Gas Matters Today
Gas Matters Today's news analysis keeps you fully briefed on the relevant people, companies and events shaping the gas, LNG and wider hydrocarbon industries.
Gas Matters provides essential context for the global gas industry and wider energy complex, pairing insider insight with broader themes - from geopolitics to macroeconomics to regulatory risk.
LNG Business Review
LNG Business Review gives the insiders view on issues LNG mangers are facing today, written by Gas Strategies' network of LNG experts.Stay current and search the past
Access news and features published daily*, plus a fully searchable archive.Available when you need it
Save stories, features, news and interviews and also read offline in the Gas Strategies app.Stay up-to date
Get real-time access to articles as they are published with alerts for the latest content.Flexibility
Access content via mobile or tablet, dedicated apps, web browser or customise a downloadable pdf.Subscribe
For more information please contact the subscriptions team on +44 (0) 20 7332 9981 or [email protected]
*Monday to Friday, excluding UK public holidays.