- Total-led consortium launches CCS project in Dunkirk
- Papua New Guinea prime minister resigns
- Eni acquires 10% stake in three blocks offshore Mozambique
- NextDecade awards Rio Grande EPC contract to Bechtel
- Freeport LNG receives DoE approval to export LNG from fourth train
- Trump Administration to appeal court ban on offshore drilling
- Entergy Louisiana commences commercial operations at 980 MW gas-fired plant
- Santos launches "world first" battery project at Darwin LNG
- Court orders Queensland to amend LNG royalty limit after successful challenge by APLNG
- South Australia launches exploration tender for five blocks
- Qatar Petroleum awards FEED contract for North Field expansion offshore pipelines and topsides
- Devon Energy to sell Canadian oil sands assets for USD 2.8 billion to Canadian Natural Resources
Our three titles – Gas Matters Today, Gas Matters and LNG Business Review – tackle the biggest questions on global developments and major industry trends through a mixture of news, profiles and analysis.
Gas Matters Today
Gas Matters Today's news analysis keeps you fully briefed on the relevant people, companies and events shaping the gas, LNG and wider hydrocarbon industries.
Gas Matters provides essential context for the global gas industry and wider energy complex, pairing insider insight with broader themes - from geopolitics to macroeconomics to regulatory risk.
LNG Business Review
LNG Business Review gives the insiders view on issues LNG mangers are facing today, written by Gas Strategies' network of LNG experts.Stay current and search the past
Access news and features published daily*, plus a fully searchable archive.Available when you need it
Save stories, features, news and interviews and also read offline in the Gas Strategies app.Stay up-to date
Get real-time access to articles as they are published with alerts for the latest content.Flexibility
Access content via mobile or tablet, dedicated apps, web browser or customise a downloadable pdf.Subscribe
For more information please contact the subscriptions team on +44 (0) 20 7332 9981 or [email protected]
*Monday to Friday, excluding UK public holidays.