- UK commits to reaching net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050
- PGNiG agrees to purchase an additional 1.5 mtpa of LNG from Venture Global
- US bankruptcy judge rules that FERC has no jurisdiction over whether PG&E can cancel its PPAs
- Trump withdraws threat of tariff on Mexican goods
- Sonatrach and Galp sign a 10-year extension to their gas supply agreement
- Reliance Industries and BP sanction the MJ project
- Exxon proceeds with development of the Bajo Del Choique-LA Invernada block
- Neuquen province is to grant six new exploration concessions in the Vaca Muerta shale basin
- Mexico approves Shell’s plans to explore five deepwater blocks
- PGNiG agrees to purchase Total’s 22.2% stake in the King Lear gas and condensate field
- The largest LNG terminal in the Nordics, Tornio Manga LNG, is inaugurated
- Thailand’s PTT sells its first LNG cargo
Our three titles – Gas Matters Today, Gas Matters and LNG Business Review – tackle the biggest questions on global developments and major industry trends through a mixture of news, profiles and analysis.
Gas Matters Today
Gas Matters Today's news analysis keeps you fully briefed on the relevant people, companies and events shaping the gas, LNG and wider hydrocarbon industries.
Gas Matters provides essential context for the global gas industry and wider energy complex, pairing insider insight with broader themes - from geopolitics to macroeconomics to regulatory risk.
LNG Business Review
LNG Business Review gives the insiders view on issues LNG mangers are facing today, written by Gas Strategies' network of LNG experts.Stay current and search the past
Access news and features published daily*, plus a fully searchable archive.Available when you need it
Save stories, features, news and interviews and also read offline in the Gas Strategies app.Stay up-to date
Get real-time access to articles as they are published with alerts for the latest content.Flexibility
Access content via mobile or tablet, dedicated apps, web browser or customise a downloadable pdf.Subscribe
For more information please contact the subscriptions team on +44 (0) 20 7332 9981 or [email protected]
*Monday to Friday, excluding UK public holidays.