Introduction to Gas and Power is a succinct and quick training course that will give you a strong understanding of the commercial and physical dynamics involved along the entire gas and power chain.
Leading you through each component of the gas value chain from exploration, development and production, through to transportation and end users, you will gain solid insight into how different parts of the chain interact with, and impact on, each other.
Through expert tuition, interactive exercises and group discussions, Introduction to Gas and Power will provide you with the solid foundations you need to deal with the challenges you will face during the course of your career. During Introduction to Gas and Power you will:
- “Join the dots” from upstream to downstream.
- Develop an understanding of each link of the gas and power chain.
- Build an understanding of the commercial dynamics and market fundamentals of the industry.
- Get a feel for the situations and dilemmas facing oil and gas companies in this challenging industry.
- Gain insight into how the latest developments impact the gas and power industries.
Who should attend?
- Newcomers to the industry
- Recent graduates
- Junior analysts
- Technical support staff
- Business support staff