- Novatek investing in LNG-fuelled ice class breakers for Yamal and Arctic LNG-2 shipments
- Sovcomflot boosts LNG-fuelled Aframax ice class vessel order to eight
- Ayesa to redesign Port of Huelva to offer additional LNG bunkering capabilities
- Chinese yard Dalian and DNV GL to develop new 23,000 TEU LNG-fuelled ultra-large container vessel (ULCV)
- ABS to class Singapore first LNG bunkering vessel, signs agreements to advance LNG bunkering in region
- DNV GL grants in principle approval for two SENER LNG bunkering vessels, launches open-access marine fuels platform
Our three titles – Gas Matters Today, Gas Matters and LNG Business Review – tackle the biggest questions on global developments and major industry trends through a mixture of news, profiles and analysis.
Gas Matters Today
Gas Matters Today's news analysis keeps you fully briefed on the relevant people, companies and events shaping the gas, LNG and wider hydrocarbon industries.
Gas Matters provides essential context for the global gas industry and wider energy complex, pairing insider insight with broader themes - from geopolitics to macroeconomics to regulatory risk.
LNG Business Review
LNG Business Review gives the insiders view on issues LNG mangers are facing today, written by Gas Strategies' network of LNG experts.Stay current and search the past
Access news and features published daily*, plus a fully searchable archive.Available when you need it
Save stories, features, news and interviews and also read offline in the Gas Strategies app.Stay up-to date
Get real-time access to articles as they are published with alerts for the latest content.Flexibility
Access content via mobile or tablet, dedicated apps, web browser or customise a downloadable pdf.Subscribe
For more information please contact the subscriptions team on +44 (0) 20 7332 9981 or [email protected]
*Monday to Friday, excluding UK public holidays.