- Cheniere ships commissioning cargo from Corpus Christi LNG
- Siemens reportedly looking to lay off 200 workers from Houston gas turbine factory
- Rice Energy founders call for EQT board shake-up
- Dominion Energy ordered to stop construction work on its Atlantic Coast gas pipeline
- Northern Gas pipeline complete and expected to start operations in late December or early January
- Total sells a 4% stake in Ichthys LNG to plant operator Inpex
- Woodside and Chevron pen separate gas supply deals with Alcoa
- Gazprom and Itochu ink Baltic LNG MoU
- Nigeria’s government files fresh lawsuit against Shell and Eni in London court
- Cuadrilla stops fracking at Preston New Road after largest seismic event to date at the site
- Total invites NGOs to examine installations as it prepares for exploratory drilling in French Guyana
- Eni finds oil in what it thought was a gas prone block offshore Angola
- Trafigura increases LNG trading activity by 22% in 2018 financial year
- Trafigura and Gunvor emerge victors of Pakistan LNG’s latest supply tender
- NYK signs a long-term charter agreement with Diamond Gas International (DGI)
- Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering (DSME) bags more orders for LNG carriers
Our three titles – Gas Matters Today, Gas Matters and LNG Business Review – tackle the biggest questions on global developments and major industry trends through a mixture of news, profiles and analysis.
Gas Matters Today
Gas Matters Today's news analysis keeps you fully briefed on the relevant people, companies and events shaping the gas, LNG and wider hydrocarbon industries.
Gas Matters provides essential context for the global gas industry and wider energy complex, pairing insider insight with broader themes - from geopolitics to macroeconomics to regulatory risk.
LNG Business Review
LNG Business Review gives the insiders view on issues LNG mangers are facing today, written by Gas Strategies' network of LNG experts.Stay current and search the past
Access news and features published daily*, plus a fully searchable archive.Available when you need it
Save stories, features, news and interviews and also read offline in the Gas Strategies app.Stay up-to date
Get real-time access to articles as they are published with alerts for the latest content.Flexibility
Access content via mobile or tablet, dedicated apps, web browser or customise a downloadable pdf.Subscribe
For more information please contact the subscriptions team on +44 (0) 20 7332 9981 or [email protected]
*Monday to Friday, excluding UK public holidays.