- Mitsubishi has agreed to acquire a 25% interest in Summit’s LNG terminal
- PNG LNG signs five-year SPA with BP
- Maersk has announced plans to spin off its drilling unit instead of pursuing a sale
- Faroe Petroleum urges shareholders to reject DNO’s board plans
- Oil and gas production in Norway falls year on year over first seven months of 2018
- Gazprom exported a record amount of gas to Europe and Turkey in H1
- Nord Stream 2 pipeline granted the final permits by Russian authorities
- Cheniere receives FERC approval to introduce first gas to Corpus Christi Train 1
- Venture Global has secured USD 160 million from large institutional investors
- US Gulf of Mexico lease sale generated USD 178 million in high bids for 144 offshore tracts
- A US district court has upheld a court case against ExxonMobil
- Zhenhua Oil establishes LNG unit to invest in terminals and trade LNG
Our three titles – Gas Matters Today, Gas Matters and LNG Business Review – tackle the biggest questions on global developments and major industry trends through a mixture of news, profiles and analysis.
Gas Matters Today
Gas Matters Today's news analysis keeps you fully briefed on the relevant people, companies and events shaping the gas, LNG and wider hydrocarbon industries.
Gas Matters provides essential context for the global gas industry and wider energy complex, pairing insider insight with broader themes - from geopolitics to macroeconomics to regulatory risk.
LNG Business Review
LNG Business Review gives the insiders view on issues LNG mangers are facing today, written by Gas Strategies' network of LNG experts.Stay current and search the past
Access news and features published daily*, plus a fully searchable archive.Available when you need it
Save stories, features, news and interviews and also read offline in the Gas Strategies app.Stay up-to date
Get real-time access to articles as they are published with alerts for the latest content.Flexibility
Access content via mobile or tablet, dedicated apps, web browser or customise a downloadable pdf.Subscribe
For more information please contact the subscriptions team on +44 (0) 20 7332 9981 or [email protected]
*Monday to Friday, excluding UK public holidays.