- Wintershall brings Maria field online a year early and below budget
- Algeria’s Reggane project starts up and will produce 8 MMcm/d of gas
- Statoil triples its production in Brazil after purchasing 25% stake in oil field
- Petrobras receives three separate bids for 90% stake in TAG
- BC’s Supreme Court revokes pipeline approval
- Prospex Oil and Gas agrees to buy 49.9% stake in onshore Spanish gas field
- Arcticgas awarded E&P licence for mega Yamal licence
- Gazprom to increase gas flows to Serbia in 2018
- Schlumberger awarded major services and rig deal by Saudi Aramco
- AWE increases reserves at Waitsia project to 820 PJ
- Santos and GLNG partners agree to supply Origin with 15 PJ of gas
Our three titles – Gas Matters Today, Gas Matters and LNG Business Review – tackle the biggest questions on global developments and major industry trends through a mixture of news, profiles and analysis.
Gas Matters Today
Gas Matters Today's news analysis keeps you fully briefed on the relevant people, companies and events shaping the gas, LNG and wider hydrocarbon industries.
Gas Matters provides essential context for the global gas industry and wider energy complex, pairing insider insight with broader themes - from geopolitics to macroeconomics to regulatory risk.
LNG Business Review
LNG Business Review gives the insiders view on issues LNG mangers are facing today, written by Gas Strategies' network of LNG experts.Stay current and search the past
Access news and features published daily*, plus a fully searchable archive.Available when you need it
Save stories, features, news and interviews and also read offline in the Gas Strategies app.Stay up-to date
Get real-time access to articles as they are published with alerts for the latest content.Flexibility
Access content via mobile or tablet, dedicated apps, web browser or customise a downloadable pdf.Subscribe
For more information please contact the subscriptions team on +44 (0) 20 7332 9981 or [email protected]
*Monday to Friday, excluding UK public holidays.