The Fundamentals of Commercial Gas Storage has been specially developed to help you acquire a strong understanding of the commercial gas storage industry and its place in the European gas industry. Over 3 days, we will teach you the rudiments of the conceptual storage framework and unravel the physical from the commercial elements of gas storage.
Attending this 3 day course will equip you with the tools to maximize value from storage through optimal use, be it real or virtual, short or long-term, or as a storage operator or a gas shipper developing your portfolio.
- Whether flexibility of LNG supply will compliment or compete with flexibility in storage
- How interactions between supply, demand, and prices determine the optimal use of storage
- Whether there is an optimum balance between security of supply and profit maximization and how regulation influences this balance.
- The relationship of future gas supply and demand patterns and requirement for storage
- How to develop a gas storage contract through interactive business simulation
Benefits of attending
- Focused and in-depth content: our approach is simple. We structure our programmes around the issues we know are important to you
- Learn from the experts: the Alphatania faculty are actively advising major clients on key business issues, giving your new insights that can be used in your current role
- Interactive and Dynamic delivery: Our training courses are structured to inspire discussion and knowledge transfer giving you the confidence to perform to a high standard in your current role
- Quality Networking: By investing your time at our training courses you walk away better connected with delegates from all around the world