- BP earnings slide, Repsol enjoys bump, Gazprom doubles profits
- Wintershall and DEA complete merger, outline IPO plans
- Delek bids for Chevron’s UK North Sea portfolio
- More than 60% of UK adults agree we are facing climate emergency
- Environmentalists protest aboard Equinor drill ship in the Norwegian Arctic
- US presidential hopeful launched USD 5 trillion climate policy in campaign
- Spain’s Socialist party wins elections on climate ticket
- McDermott delays T2 and T3 at Cameron LNG
- New Zealand launched delayed oil and gas lease
- Jadestone Energy signs gas supply agreement with Petrovietnam
- Second bid round launched in Abu Dhabi
- Total looks to expand power and gas market business
Our three titles – Gas Matters Today, Gas Matters and LNG Business Review – tackle the biggest questions on global developments and major industry trends through a mixture of news, profiles and analysis.
Gas Matters Today
Gas Matters Today's news analysis keeps you fully briefed on the relevant people, companies and events shaping the gas, LNG and wider hydrocarbon industries.
Gas Matters provides essential context for the global gas industry and wider energy complex, pairing insider insight with broader themes - from geopolitics to macroeconomics to regulatory risk.
LNG Business Review
LNG Business Review gives the insiders view on issues LNG mangers are facing today, written by Gas Strategies' network of LNG experts.Stay current and search the past
Access news and features published daily*, plus a fully searchable archive.Available when you need it
Save stories, features, news and interviews and also read offline in the Gas Strategies app.Stay up-to date
Get real-time access to articles as they are published with alerts for the latest content.Flexibility
Access content via mobile or tablet, dedicated apps, web browser or customise a downloadable pdf.Subscribe
For more information please contact the subscriptions team on +44 (0) 20 7332 9981 or [email protected]
*Monday to Friday, excluding UK public holidays.